Position: Warehouse Worker
Location: Kelowna, BC
Are you looking for a full-time, entry-level job close to home? Are you a driven, hardworking individual interested in all-things automotive? Do you enjoy being a part of a goal-oriented team? Join our Kelowna, BC, team as an entry-level warehouse worker and let work, work for you.
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada and is a family-owned and operated business since 1974. Start your career in customer service and grow with us today!
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada and is a family-owned and operated business since 1974. Start your career in the automotive industry and grow with us today!
Why work for Lordco?
Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they are taken care of. We support the health and well-being of you and your family through quality programs and plans. We want you to feel valued and welcomed within our diverse, inclusive team, and here’s how we do it:
- Extended Benefits for You and Your Family
- Health, Dental & Vision Care Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Disability
- Education and Savings Plans, RRSP matching
- Health and Wellness program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Perks and Discounts
- Career Development Support & Promote-From-Within Culture
- Work Flexibility to fit your unique schedule
What you’ll do:
- Pick and pack orders, as well as receive and put away inventory
- Diligently check stock for wear/damage and report faults and discrepancies
- Follow the procedure for preparing and packing special orders for our stores and customers
- Scan bar codes on products from totes to pallets and packages using a hand scanner
- Operate electric and manual pallet jacks, forklifts, picker trucks, conveyor systems, walkie talkies, and work with autonomous vehicles
- Practice caution when working around moving machines, such as order pickers, forklifts, electric and manual pallet jacks, and mobile carts
- Use an online stock control system to perform specific tasks
- Perform general warehouse duties, including keeping areas clean and tidy
Do you fit the part?
- You are a high school graduate or equivalent
- You must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- You have previous work experience in a warehouse setting
- Forklift certification is considered an asset
- WHMIS and Transportation of Dangerous Goods certification is an asset
- You are open to flexible work schedules, including but not limited to overtime and weekend shifts
Apply now and join our family today!