Automotive Hoist Technician
Position: Automotive Hoist Technician - Service, Inspections & Installation
Location: Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island, BC
Do you love sharing and growing your automotive knowledge? Do you have the desire to learn something new, and are you mechanically inclined? Join our team and let work, work for you.
Lordco Auto Parts is searching for an Automotive Hoist Service Technician, Inspections and Installation. All tools, work truck and uniform for the position will be provided for this job. Jumpstart your career as an Automotive Hoist Service & Installation Technician and grow with Lordco Auto Parts today.
Why work for Lordco?
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada. As a family-owned and operated business since 1974, we want you to feel valued and welcomed within our diverse and inclusive team.
- Extended Benefits for You and Your Family
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Vision Care Expense Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Disability
- Education and Savings Plans, RRSP matching
- Health and Wellness program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Perks and Discounts
- Promote-From-Within Culture
- Work Flexibility
Do you fit the part?
- Installation, service and inspection of automotive hoist's
- Inspection and repair of automotive lifts
- Driving to different jobsites installing, servicing and inspecting lifts
- Assisting senior employees with job duties
- No experience necessary, will train the right person
- Mechanical Knowledge required
- Hydraulic Knowledge preferred
- Work well with others and be able to follow instructions well
- Valid class 7 or 5 Drivers License
- Steel toe boots
- Willingness to travel outside of the Lower Mainland as required (overtime)
Lordco is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the communities we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Apply now to join our team and be a part of an innovative, inclusive, and rewarding workplace.
Apply now and join our family today!