Warehouse Worker - Returns Department (FT)
Position: Warehouse Worker – Return Department (FT)
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC
Are you a driven, hardworking individual with an interest in automotive?
Lordco Parts LTD. is looking for a Mon-Fri 8:00-4:30, Warehouse Worker to join the team at our Port Coquitlam Returns Department. If you are looking for a dynamic, fast-paced career and a workplace with excellent benefits and support for career advancement, apply to join the Lordco team and grow with us today!
Why work for Lordco?
Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they are taken care of. Whether you work full-time or part-time, we support the health and well-being of you and your family through quality programs and plans. We want you to feel valued and welcomed within our diverse, inclusive team, and here’s how we do it:
- Extended Benefits for You and Your Family
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Vision Care Expense Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Disability
- Education and Savings Plans, RRSP matching
- Health and Wellness program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Perks and Discounts
- Promote-From-Within Culture
- Work Flexibility
Do you fit the part?
- Receiving and maintaining inventory
- Maintaining shipments from the warehouse to supplier, or Lordco stores to supplier
- Communicating with Lordco stores regarding return approval/ return status
- Communicating with Lordco suppliers regarding return approval/ return status
- Accuracy in packing orders according to packing slips
- Lifting items up to 50 pounds
- Some previous warehouse or shipping and receiving experience required
- Some knowledge of the computer systems and excel programs
- Attention to detail and well organized
- Steel toe shoes
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of workplace safety precautions
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Time Management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as part of the Lordco team.
- Operate a (class 4/5) sit down-counter balance forklift; training will be provided
Apply now and join our family today!
Lordco is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the communities we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Apply now to join our team and be a part of an innovative, inclusive, and rewarding workplace.
Starting Wage is $17.50/hr to $18.50/hr