SIC - Falcon 900EX
Second in Command – Falcon 900EX
Miami, FL - Full Time
Jet Linx is seeking qualified Pilot in Command candidates for our Midsize jet aircraft for Part 91 and 135 flight operations. It is expected that the candidate lives, or be willing to relocate, within a 2-hour call out time of their home base.
The Second in Command (SIC) reports directly to the Base Chief Pilot. The SIC helps prepare and ensure the safe and efficient operation of company aircraft in accordance with the Federal Aviation Regulations and company procedures.
SIC Minimum Requirements
- Total Time - 1500 hours
- Total PIC - 500 hours
- Total Multi-Engine - 50 hours
- Total PIC Multi-Engine - 25 hours
- Total Turbine - 100 hours
- Strong Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Proactive decision-making skills
We offer competitive compensation as well as a range of benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 12 Duty Days and 23 nights at home on average per month
- PTO with an additional floating holiday
- 401k plan with a 100% company match up to 6% of the employee’s salary
- Cell phone stipend
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability coverage
- Company-paid Life insurance
- And many more amazing benefits!
- To learn more, please visit our website: jetlinx.com.