Financial Planning & Reporting Analyst
The Financial Planning & Reporting Analyst is a key member of the FP&A team, responsible for assisting in the administration of the team’s financial planning software, as well as preparing and enhancing the team’s monthly financial reporting. In addition, the position will play an integral role in the quarterly forecasting process and partner with brand, sales, and other departments to facilitate the financial planning process and provide analytical support.
- Aid the FP&A manager in administration of the team’s financial planning software (Adaptive Planning)
- Maintain Adaptive Integrations and ensure mappings are updated for automated data loads
- Prepare and load manual data loads for non-automated financial metrics
- Export forecast and actual data from Adaptive Planning for other systems throughout the organization
- Create, maintain, and improve financial models, allocations, and formulas throughout Adaptive
- Train business users on various Adaptive Planning sheets & reports
- Prepare and enhance monthly reporting
- Prepare monthly brand financial reporting package for JFW portfolio
- Develop new reporting for brand, sales and other teams as guided by manager
- Provide other ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Facilitate Quarterly Forecasting Process
- Prepare excel templates and Adaptive planning sheets & reports for quarterly forecasts
- Partner with brand & sales teams to accurately capture forecast updates
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field.
- Two to Four years of experience with financial systems and/or budgeting software.
- Adaptive Planning and JDE experience preferred but not required.
- Experience with finance, financial analysis and modeling.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to work with all levels of management.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards; strong work ethic; acute attention to detail.
- Self-motivated; capable of developing analysis from ambiguous information with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; proven ability to multi-task, manage workflow and meet deadlines.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of project teams.
- Expert Excel user; advanced PowerPoint and Word skills.