Los Angeles-based Internet Brands is seeking a sharp, motivated Senior Analyst to join our growing Strategy team and play an integral role in the strategic/business planning process. This role provides analytical and decision support to our corporate development team as well as senior management of business units throughout Internet Brands and WebMD. We are a multi-brand private equity funded company with global reach and a strong mandate to growth through acquisitions and strategic initiatives.
- Develop and execute quantitative analyses, market research, for strategic projects as well as acquisition targets.
- Develop financial and market data into actionable business models to support focused decision making by senior executives on a variety of business issues and key initiatives.
- Actively engage in value-add market, competitive, and financial analyses to answer key strategic questions as well as identify and develop new business opportunities/products; interpret results.
- Ideal candidate will bring 2+ years of analytical work experience, preferably within a management consulting firm, advisory section of national accounting firm, or in a corporate strategic planning role.
- BS/BA in Economics, Business, Engineering, Marketing or similar degree.
- Experience with online/digital businesses or software businesses strongly preferred, ideally in Health, Legal, Automotive verticals.
- Excellent research, writing and analytical abilities and the ability to form key, succinct insights and recommendations from comprehensive analyses involving a wide variety of topics.
- Ability to reconcile quantitative findings with other qualitative and strategic business information.
- Skills should include high proficiency in Excel and similar software programs.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate with senior management, third parties.
- Product experience is a plus.
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.