Los Angeles based Internet Brands, Inc. is currently seeking an energetic, self-motivated and well organized individual to join our outstanding Operations Team in charge of setting up and maintaining a variety of business subscription accounts within our proprietary online system. Heavy email and light phone/chat interaction is required with excellent communication skills.
- Entry of orders into proprietary order entry system daily.
- Assisting our Account Management team with customer billing, invoicing and payment application.
- Working directly with the ApartmentRatings and SatisFacts sales team to help set up new customer accounts.
- Assisting customers with establishing new accounts, updating existing accounts, and facilitating account reporting.
- Maintaining weekly sales reporting for products sold by sales team.
- Communicate and collaborate with supporting tech team in an effort to correct system bugs and address system improvements.
- Highly detail oriented and proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Apartment industry experience is a plus.
- Account management skills.
- High level of professionalism and willingness to approach work with a sense of urgency.
- Previous accounting experience in any fashion. Experience with reconciling accounts, processing of invoices, and heavy data entry.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Customer Service, CS Specialist, Account Manager, Part-Time, Web, Internet, Online, Los Angeles, LA, Full-Time, Jobs, Entry-Level, Entry Level