Are you a determined and friendly professional with an advanced understanding of B2B marketing and a desire to help businesses find exactly the right product or service to grow their practice? If so, you might be a great fit for our company. We’re a successful online marketing agency with room to grow and we’re looking for a self-starting Marketing Manager to oversee digital marketing and brand building efforts. The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic, and an insatiable appetite for growth.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, and advance brand building.
Responsibilities for Marketing Manager:
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
- Work with creative and content teams to improve lead quality and volume for multiple brands
- Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as to brainstorm fresh strategies
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow and retention
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders, external agencies, vendors, and partners
- Work with senior management to lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
Qualifications for Marketing Manager:
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledgeable about the ins and outs of email marketing
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, able to make sense of metrics and process figures with spreadsheets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- We’re looking for someone with 4+ years of experience in marketing, has a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or similar, and is familiar with the following software/tools:
- Google Suite
- MailChimp / Other
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.