Account Development Representative
Downers Grove based, Officite, an affiliate of Internet Brands, is currently seeking a Website Specialist who is interested in joining a fast-paced growing digital marketing company. Sales professionals, if you’re ready to build a successful and rewarding career with an industry-leading company, we may have just the perfect fit for you!
- Meet or exceed all assigned quotas and targets
- Forecast weekly, monthly and quarterly revenues
- Call on new and existing customers targeting specific lists, AOPs, and products
- Update and maintain leads and opportunities in the CRM, including sales stage and next assigned task date
- Perform the minimum number of calls required based on their length of tenure (see following slides)
- Align appropriate product with prospect and demo via screen share application
- Participate in special projects as needed and perform other duties as required
- Attend all trainings and implement product knowledge and sales strategies
- Align with sales and partner teams to support overall company revenue targets
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed on the previous slide, the position is also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Past sales experience a plus
- Knowledge of software or SaaS a plus
- Past customer service experience a plus
- Knowledge of CRM solutions (i.e.,Salesforce, Siebel, etc.) a plus
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Driven to meet and surpass goals/targets
- Can handle high volume
- Ability to multitask
- Detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Product Suite
- Experience in a short sell cycle, with one call close experience.
- Experience working with websites and social media for small-medium businesses.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.