The Data Analyst’s primary role is to provide analysis and insights for key product development initiatives. This position requires an ability to understand and shape the key metrics of a business, develop analyses to inform product development, and present analyses to project teams and executive stakeholders. The analyst will work in a project team-oriented and dynamic environment which will require working closely with other teams and adjusting to new developments as they arise. Strong analytical and communication skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines are critical for this position.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Skills include, but are not limited to:
- Strong knowledge of SQL to access in-house datasets.
- Web traffic data analysis experience strongly desired
- Validating and analyzing data to populate a dash board.
- Skills to use data sets to create an analysis that highlights opportunities and strengths.
- Ability to manage large sets of data from a variety of sources – both internal (survey data) and potentially external data.
- Potentially build presentations that utilize data sets to support clients
- This role should develop a full understanding of WebMD’s / Krames products and services in order to link data sets to capabilities of our organization
- Multi-task and understand priorities of requests and projects in a dynamic environment.
- As part of this role, the Brand Solution Analyst should present, as required, a concise, articulated summary of work completed
- Responsible for participating in internal sales strategy calls, and external client sales calls as needed to offer support
- Manage aspects of the client relationship related to data delivery; serve as an internal expert on data outputs and sources
- Familiarity with best practices to support client projects and initiatives
- Partner with sales and account management team to support and measure progress after initiatives are implemented
- Project manage the input of all data into established internal databases
- Record and document all activities associated with databases and the use of our proprietary data.
- Besides a competitive compensation package, you'll be working with a great group of professionals in a culture that encourages innovation. If you're ready to take on some new challenges at a well-respected company, we'd love to hear from you.
What You Need For This Position:
- 3+ years’ experience in business analysis, data analysis, and/or statistical analysis and reporting is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related quantitative field preferred, or at least 5 years’ of relevant professional experience with some combination of data analysis and reporting building
- 2+ years of relational database experience in, but not limited to Postgres, SQL Server, Oracle, Vertica (or any Big Data environment)
- Ability to write SQL queries as well as tune existing reporting queries
- Advanced Excel skills are required. Must be proficient with analytic functions such as vlookup, named ranges, pivot tables, MACRO, formulas, etc.
- Significant experience with web analytics tools, such as Omniture and Google Analytics.
- Advanced SPSS skills would be an advantage.
- Experience with using A/B testing tools like Target or Optimizely, devising A/B tests, interpreting results, and summarizing the findings.
- Experience with business intelligence tools is preferred such as Tableau or Microsoft BI.
- Strong analytical, creative and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills including experience in supporting and communicating data-driven analyses to various departments and stakeholders
- Strong organization, attention to detail, and time management skills required
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.