Sales & Marketing Coordinator
The Automotive Classifieds division of Internet Brands owns and operates a complementary group of online marketplaces serving motorsports enthusiasts.
Our extended family of niche-focused, online classified sites connects millions of buyers and sellers across a wide range of motorsports enthusiast groups, from racing and performance to classic cars, motorcycles and powersports.
We are partnered with some of the most powerful names in the industry, extending our reach to millions of active consumers throughout the automotive and performance racing communities. These partners include
race tracks, sanctioning bodies, series and events as well as television, online and print media.
Our North Adams, Massachusetts based office is currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Associate who has the curiosity and capacity to learn, and the drive to succeed.
- Handle monthly advertiser reports- updating & analyzing campaign performance.
- Gather key company and industry information and communicate it to the team on a regular and timely basis.
- Handle weekly sales activity reports – updating daily calls, emails sent & received, orders sent & received, etc.
- Handle various marketing and promotional programs and projects under the guidance of the Senior Sales & Marketing Manager and the Director of Sales & Business Development.
- Compile leads for the national sales team through industry, online, & social media research.
- Help pack for events and tradeshows.
- Represent Internet Brands in a professional manner at all times including times when traveling. Some travel to automotive racing & performance events (such as the SEMA Show) may be required.
- Assist with all other projects, programs and tasks as needed and as directed by the Director of Sales & Business Development or the Senior Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years experience in a sales and marketing coordinator/analyst position.
- Must have an interest in working in marketing and sales.
- Customer focused; committed to catering to customers.
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
- Must be able to work well in a team as well as independently.
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Must have strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Comfortable with numbers and manipulating data.
- Willingness to work after hours when necessary.
- Willingness to travel with the sales team as needed.
- Must be a self-starter capable of seeing projects to completion in a timely manner independently.
- Associate degree required.
- Knowledge or experience in eCommerce, digital advertising, and/or the automotive business is a plus.
- Knowledge or experience with Sales Force is a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.