Client Outreach/Retention Coordinator
The Client Outreach/Retention Coordinator will develop and maintain excellent relations with new and existing clients. Use exceptional client support and negotiation skills to demonstrate the value of Officite’s products and retain current clients. The Client Outreach/Retention Coordinator will investigate problems, track reasons for cancellation requests and take ownership of client concerns to assist clients in making the decision to stay. The Client Outreach/Retention Coordinator must possess a passion for customer service and the products we sell in order to ensure long term client satisfaction.
- Handle inbound calls from clients requesting to cancel products/account and make the best effort to retain the client.
- Handle inbound escalation calls from existing clients.
- Identify reasons for cancellation and overcome objections in an effort to retain clients.
- Carry out retention strategies to increase client success/satisfaction and reduce overall churn.
- Utilize save offers appropriately and judiciously.
- Contact clients who submit poor tNPS and NPS surveys and identify areas of improvement and work with the client to resolve issues/concerns.
- Prepare monthly reports for tNPS surveys, analyze patterns and trends and report findings along with ideas for improvement to the management team.
- Demonstrate the value of our products by properly aligning the features, benefits, and price with the needs of our clients.
- Assist in identifying trends by collecting valuable feedback on issues and possible enhancements to the product.
- Adhere to productivity metrics to ensure all calls are handled in a timely and efficient manner.
- 2 + years of Client Retention experience.
- Excellent customer service skills, including positive attitude, empathy, confidence, flexibility.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team in a fast-paced and changing work environment with quick turnaround.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines with a variety of responsibilities.
- Ability to creatively approach complex issues.
- Ability to exercise professional judgment in analyzing and resolving client issues.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent related work experience.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.