The Content Manager oversees the content strategy used on all inbound marketing channels for all iMatrix industry verticals (chiropractic, eye care, and veterinary).
This individual is an expert in all things related to content marketing and understands the target audience and all digital marketing channels including PPC, email marketing, webinars, amongst others.
- Think strategically to identify categories of content that can be developed to grow our business.
- Establish SEO and content strategy to increase traffic and conversion on the corporate website to generate leads.
- Manage SEO tools and track keyword performance and metrics.
- Create, publish, and manage all content and metadata on the corporate website using WordPress.
- Produce engaging content that showcases the value of iMatrix products and services using different formats (sales sheets, product presentation decks, etc.)
- Work with creative and marketing leadership for concept development in ongoing and seasonal marketing campaigns.
- Creation of compelling, highly shareable marketing content including email campaigns, ebooks, toolkits, webinars, etc.
- Develop and maintain a functional content calendar for marketing content creation and implementation. Manage, schedule, coordinate corporate blog calendar.
- Create, monitor, and optimize copy for all paid digital advertising campaigns including Google and Facebook Ads.
- Oversee corporate social media activities and manage all social channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Create customer success stories, testimonials, and case studies.
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to motivate and drive collaboration with other departments and organizations without direct authority over those groups.
- Extremely resourceful to leverage assets both internally and externally to drive business performance.
- Work closely with marketing operations to optimize targeting, understand CRM campaign results, and measure overall content marketing and social media programs ROI.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, and video.
- Improve tactics, processes, and outcomes by staying fluent in digital marketing best practices.
- Perform necessary content training for staff members.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, or similar. Master’s Degree a plus.
- 4+ years of experience in content creation (email, landing pages, ebooks, blog posts, etc.) for digital services or SaaS companies.
- Impeccable writing and editing skills.
- Outstanding command of the English language.
- Experience with SEO optimization and SEO tools such as MOZ, ahrefs and SEMrush.
- Expertise in creating and managing content in WordPress.
- Strong project management skills to coordinate with diverse teams and meet project deadlines.
- Experience in managing teams, both freelance and employee.
- Audience development and subscription strategies experience a plus.
- The ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know. and how they want to consume it.
- Clear articulation of the business goal behind the creation of a piece (or series) of content.
- Experience with Marketing Automation platforms (Pardot preferred)
- Fluency in web analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Strong team player.
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.