Content Manager, Health (WebMD C2C)
Los Angeles-based Internet Brands is currently looking for a Health Content Manager with operations experience for our WebMD brand. This role will be responsible for creating content that engages the reader, provides unique and helpful information, and leads to conversion with strong calls-to-action.
This individual is an expert in all things related to content: setting quality standards, ensuring accuracy and brand consistency, defining the process for creating content at scale, developing content products for various customer segments, gathering content metrics for meaningful measurement, and managing teams and tools.
- Use your creativity and marketing savvy to create unique content that hooks the reader. Be adept at working in a variety of forms (articles, quizzes, social, etc).
- Think strategically to identify new categories of content that can be developed to grow our business.
- Research competitors, keywords, and subject areas to formulate strategy.
- Assess, hire, and manage writers and editors, and run day-to-day content production.
- Build and optimize processes (and the people that run these processes) to ensure content development is completed in a manner that optimizes both efficiency and quality.
- Creative individual with a strong business sense who can deliver engaging content on time and on budget.
- Understanding of website publishing, search engine optimization, and key drivers of organic traffic growth.
- Experience managing internal staff and external freelancers.
- Excellent team skills: communication, organization, collaboration.
- Strong project management skills. Must be proactive and able to juggle and follow through on all aspects of a project until it’s complete.
- Proficient with handling large amounts of analytics data, and using that data to inform overall strategy.
- Goal-oriented professional with a positive, can-do attitude.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a casual work environment in the Los Angeles area (El Segundo - near LAX).
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.