Application Submission Specialist
Martindale-Avvo is looking for a Retainer Submission Specialist to join our New Providence, NJ, team! The Specialist will process and submit all relevant representation forms, applications, and supporting documentation to the Social Security Administration on behalf of our clients. The Specialist will also be responsible for maintaining proof of these submissions.
The role’s Responsibilities will include:
- Meet and track daily and weekly production standards;
- Ensure compliance with Social Security Administration protocols regarding paperwork.
Candidates should have the following preferred Qualifications:
- High school diploma.
- Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to communicate professionally, effectively and with empathy in potentially difficult circumstances.
- Detail oriented focus to accurately document and enter information.
- Customer service orientation is a plus.
- The ability to work independently is preferred.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.