Affiliate Marketing Manager, eCommerce
Internet Brands is looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to play an integral role supporting, and growing our eCommerce product sales and vertical. This position is part of IB’s Marketing and Business Development team and will primarily focus on developing and managing both publisher partnerships as well as an existing, high-growth portfolio of performance-based affiliate marketing partnerships and accounts. This includes publisher and affiliate recruitment, partner on-boarding, optimization, quality management, analysis and accounting.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role managing and growing affiliate relationships for the eCommerce channel, a high-profile and strategic initiative. The right candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, skillfully manage multiple accounts against KPIs, and possess strong attention to detail.
- Identify, pitch and close new publisher and affiliate partnerships, with a special emphasis on eCommerce product sales.
- On-board, grow and optimize marketing partnerships and campaigns with a heavy emphasis on publisher recruitment and management.
- Experience prospecting, developing a pipeline, and managing a book of business, driving revenue growth and other performance metrics at scale.
- Oversee day to day management of existing partners, including contracts, implementations, traffic quality, campaigns, performance analysis and the associated ROI.
- Manage the daily operations of the affiliate business within platforms such as Commission Junction and Awin.
- Provide data-driven performance feedback and actionable insights both internally and externally. Deliver reporting and analysis to partners, maintain regular partner meetings.
- Identify and develop new affiliates and publishers to expand our reach and drive product sales.
- Ensure that external billing files are compiled correctly at the end of each month.
- Special projects as assigned.
- 2-4 years in a comparable affiliate marketing or related position.
- Experience negotiating affiliate agreements is helpful.
- Background in affiliate marketing, publisher acquisition, eCommerce, account management, customer acquisition, paid media, or performance marketing desirable.
- Experience with Commission Junction, Awin or other affiliate marketing platforms highly desirable.
- Dynamic self-starter, great problem solving skills.
- Effective communicator who excels at cross-functional collaboration.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and good follow-through.
- Basic understanding of web-based and/or mobile technology.
- Data-driven, highly experienced with Excel.
- Los Angeles, CA
- Pleasanton, CA
- New Providence, NJ
- Austin, TX
- Seattle, WA
- Possible remote work for the right candidate.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.