Legal Intake Specialist
Intake Conversion Experts (ICE) - a division of Martindale-Avvo, is looking for an Intake Specialist to join our dynamic Westbury, NY, team! This is an entry level role that will allow you to learn best practices and become familiar with effective communications with lawyer clients.
This position provides high quality telephonic support to potential new law firm/attorney customers through a legal intake process. You will follow an established process to gather information, document responses, and follow up with potential new clients on a regular basis.
We are currently hiring for the following shifts:
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- 11:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- 1:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 3:30 p.m. to midnight
You will need to be available for either the first or last shift and ideally one day over the weekend.
- Receive Intakes for Legal situations from potential new clients via electronic or telephonic sources.
- Make multiple follow-up calls to potential new clients with the goal of making a successful contact.
- Upon successful contact, discuss legal situation and prompt the intake contact to answer a series of questions to determine qualification for the legal intake.
- Send legal documents for signature to contacts and follow-up for signing.
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and provide the best experience for all intake contacts.
- Required 6 months experience in a customer service oriented role.
- Previous experience in a telephonic or personal customer contact position is preferred.
- Customer service orientation; energetic and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication skills; Ability to communicate professionally, effectively and with empathy in potentially difficult circumstances.
- Multitasking skills and detail oriented focus required for a fast-paced environment.
- Basic PC knowledge, working knowledge of Windows operating systems, Internet and mainstream web browsers.
- BILINGUAL - English/Spanish a plus.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.