Inside Sales Consultant (Entry-Level)
Start a career as a Sales Development Representative (SDR) for one of the Nation's largest Healthcare digital marketing companies.
iMatrix is the leader in Healthcare marketing solutions for over 10,000 small and medium sized, health and wellness businesses across the United States.
Our online marketing services include professionally designed websites, social media, reputation management, video marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) ads, and advanced SEO solutions for chiropractors, veterinarians, optometrists, ophthalmologists and other health and wellness professionals.
We are looking for passionate individuals that enjoy sales and building relationships and going the extra mile towards ensuring client success.
This position is an entry level with the opportunity for advancement, equal to performance achievement.
About The Position:
Sales Development Representatives are responsible for prospecting new healthcare practices, and creating relationships over the phone to identify and secure new clients. Internet Consultants work closely with Account Executives to identify prospective clients' marketing goals, match the best service level to each client’s needs and then ensure those clients achieve their designated marketing objectives.
- Perform 85-100 outbound calls daily to select Healthcare practice across the U.S.
- Identify the decision maker at each practice and discuss our marketing services to determine an interest and fit for one of our services.
- Schedule appointments daily with interested decision makers and send those appointments over to an Account Executive to close.
- Work jointly with Account Executives in ensuring prospects show up to their appointments.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of digital marketing.
- Understand the fundamentals of our products and services.
- Required to meet weekly, monthly and annual productivity and sales metrics.
- Great Communication skills.
- Driven/Motivated-Hungry for success.
- Confident phone presence.
- Strong Critical Thinking skills.
- 6 Months or more of SDR/BDR experience is a plus.
- Base Salary + Uncapped Commission Structure
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Group life and AD&D
- LTD and STD
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Plan
- 3 weeks paid time-off and Paid Holidays
- Company sponsored events and outings
- Amazing company culture and environment
- This position is a hybrid work from home/office role. Must have Hi Speed Internet to work from home.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Degree in Business or Communications is a plus
- This is an hourly role that will have a starting rate of $40k base + commission.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Notice to California residents: you can find information about our privacy practices, on: https://www.internetbrands.com/work-with-us/cpra