Accounts Receivable Specialist
Los Angeles-based Internet Brands is currently seeking an Entry Level Accounting Specialist to join our Accounting / Finance Team.
The Accounting / Billing Specialist will ensure the timely and accurate processing of certain invoicing and cash application transactions in our accounting records.
- This position requires someone to handle high volume performance-based invoicing for very large customers.
- Must be able to reconcile accounts and adjustments.
- Prepare, Maintain, and Review all accounts before entry in the general ledger.
- Good Communication with Account Executives, Account Managers and Agencies.
- Handle internal quarterly audits with the Agencies.
- Proficiency in Excel is required.
- Previous accounting experience doing similar work as described.
- College degree in accounting or some post secondary educational coursework including at least introductory accounting.
- Working knowledge of bookkeeping, record keeping and clerical reporting procedures.
- Detail oriented, good work ethic, great communication skills.
- Proficiency in Great Plains, QuickBooks, and online banking functionality is a plus.
- Previous collections experience a plus, as the job will require some soft collection calls and/or letters.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.