Account Management Supervisor
Los Angeles based Internet Brands, Inc. is currently seeking an Account Management Supervisor to provide key support to our large National Accounts and supervise a team of 4 Account Managers. The Account Management Supervisor also plays a critical role in managing our onboarding program for all new customers and new product offerings.
- Provide direct support to SVP of Sales and associated National Account base
- Support new client rollout efforts in collaboration with Sales and Operations
- Maintain high level of customer service and relationship management support
- Act as day-to-day liaison with existing and new clients through on-going follow up
- Maintaining documents such as annual client calendar, operational reporting, and launch pipelines
- Interface with tech team in an effort to resolve customer issues and provide input on potential improvements
- Provide training and guidance to Account Management team
- Work closely with our Education department to shape and administer all onboarding of new customers, new customer personnel, and new products
- Welcome new customers onto our platform and schedule onboarding sessions.
- Introduce new customers to support staff and all tools at their disposal
Job Requirements/The Ideal Candidate and Benefits:
- Minimum of three years working experience, preferably in business-to-business account and sales support, with a minimum of one year supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ideal traits include highly organized and detail oriented, strong administrative and organizational skills, strong people/social skills, poised/professional, assertive, excellent written/oral communication skills, positive attitude, and team-oriented
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.