Are you upbeat, enthusiastic, innovative, and a great team player? Do you love web design and stay on top of the latest trends? Is your number-one priority in business to make your clients love you? If so, you may have what it takes to be a part of our team. Join us at our Sesame Headquarters and be part of our high-energy and outgoing culture.
Sesame Communications, a division of Internet Brands, is actively seeking a Web Producer to be responsible for managing the process of website production from design consultation through launch. This is a customer-service oriented role, which consists of art direction, quality assurance, materials gathering, and resource coordination. Web Producers are strong project managers who simultaneously manage a large portfolio with projects at various stages of the process. Web Producers are directive, enthusiastic, and driven conductors of the website process and serve as the liaison between the website development teams and Member.
The Web Producer has a variety of responsibilities – here are some of them:
- Deliver happiness through outstanding customer service.
- Set member expectations about process, deliverables, and timeline.
- Edit and customize CSS and HTML using a text editor.
- Manage the web development process from design consultation through launch.
- Conduct effective and informative design reviews and content consultations.
- Coordinate resources, schedule production, and deliver products to members.
- Effectively translate client feedback into industry terms.
- Ensure that projects adhere to a strict budget and timeline.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, and help to evolve Sesame’s web offerings.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Web Design or Project Management with 2+ years experience in project or account management with a website design
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.