Los Angeles-based Internet Brands is currently looking for a Web 2.0 savvy Associate Editor for DoItYourself.com, a website focused on home improvement and DIY projects.
- Assign and edit articles based on site performance and industry trends.
- Assess, hire, and manage remote writers.
- Work with Content Manager to analyze strategies and set goals.
- Assist with social media and video initiatives.
- Assist or lead content initiatives for the site as needed.
- Strong editing experience for web-based content.
- Strong knowledge of current best SEO practices, web traffic analysis, and basic social media optimization.
- Excellent communication.
- Ability to organize and track all aspects of multiple projects to completion.
- Positive attitude, highly motivated to take on projects and improve our website.
- Experience with DIY projects, either big or small, or experience with home improvement a big plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics encouraged but not required.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.