Customer Support Team Lead
Downers Grove, IL based, Therapysites, a division of Internet Brands, is in need of a Customer Support Team Lead with passion, energy, intellect and drive that can bring fresh ideas and a dedication to growing a fast paced online business. The ideal candidate will have experience managing a customer support team in an inbound call center environment. The Customer Support Team Lead is responsible for working closely with the customer support team to improve their skills, enhance our overall level of support, and work closely with other members of leadership to move the department forward.
- Support team as needed by providing insight and solutions-based answers to client issues
- Create and maintain a working environment that motivates and encourages the growth and engagement of all team members
- Review, address, and resolve escalated client support issues through careful consideration of the issue
- Take part in new hire training and ongoing coaching and learning of existing team members
- Support Operations Manager by providing consistent, effective, and actionable feedback to team members regarding: service quality, performance goals, call quality, etc.
- Engage in and promote a positive work environment with a strong sense for the importance of teamwork and effective productivity
- Develop and maintain collaborative and effective relationships with intra-company personnel and clients
- Perform other duties as needed by the Operations Manager
- Minimum 3-5 years of customer support experience
- Proficiency with MS Office and CRM tools.
- Intermediate to advanced use of MS Excel.
- Ability to read and write HTML a plus
- Exceptional communications skills both verbal and written
- Proven work-ethic and quality
- Ability to demonstrate a plan to implement team and process improvements
- Passionate and eager to learn new skills
- Must be highly organized and possess the ability to multi-task effectively
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.