Staff Accountant II
Los Angeles based, Internet Brands is currently seeking a Staff Accountant II. This position will report to the Accounting Supervisor and have broad exposure working on many different tasks for a dynamic and growing Company.
- Assist in all phases of closing and reporting including preparation of journal entries
- Prepare analysis and reconciliations of general ledger accounts.
- Maintain appropriate recurring and reversing journal entries, accruals, and prepaid schedules where necessary.
- Analyze variances in income statements and balance sheet accounts.
- Serve as liaison between operations, general accounting, payroll, and FP&A teams to answer questions and provide guidance.
- Ensures compliance with corporate accounting policies and procedures.
- Prepares audit schedules for interim and annual external audits.
- Assist in special ad-hoc projects as required.
- BS/BA degree in accounting, finance, or economics.
- CPA or CPA candidate a plus.
- 2 to 4 years of accounting experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems.
- Strong skills in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, etc).
- Self-starter and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Attention to detail, good organizational skills, and ability to perform efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
At Internet Brands, we carefully consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. We expect the base salary for this position to start at $64,480 and will depend on your skills, qualifications, and experience. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Notice to California residents: you can find information about our privacy practices, on: https://www.internetbrands.com/work-with-us/cpra