Inside Sales Manager
iMatrix is the leader in Healthcare marketing solutions for over 12,000 small and medium sized, health and wellness businesses across the United States.
Our online marketing services include professionally designed websites, social media, reputation management, video marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) ads, and advanced SEO solutions for chiropractors, veterinarians, optometrists, ophthalmologist and other health and wellness professionals.
iMatrix is part of the Internet Brands family of companies, one of the world's largest fully integrated online media and client services organization.
The Sales Manager is responsible for developing, motivating, leading and managing a team of B2B outbound sales agents. We are looking for a proven, inspirational sales leader who will guide our inside sales team to success in this market and who will also be a key contributor to overall company strategy. The right candidate is an excellent communicator who lives and breathes the sales funnel, analytics, results, motivation, and leadership.
- Develop, positively motivate and lead a savvy Inside Sales team to enable them to hit the individual and team sales targets each month through effective prospecting, outreach, account management, and closing.
- Manage the sales metrics and key performance indicators that drive our monthly business.
- Observe day-to-day sales calls and participate in closing and problem calls, continually looking to improve the skills of the sales agents.
- Continually refine the sales process – look for areas of improvement and best practices.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to drive more leads through campaigns, tradeshows, and webinars.
- Be a Salesforce magician, monitoring, reporting, and improving on the performance of the team.
- Drive daily activities by spending most of the day “on the floor” with the sales team.
- Personally lead the team at large tradeshows, inspiring outstanding performance in face-to-face sales situations.
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit; proactively look for and act on opportunities to assist the team.
- Interview, hire, train, and retain motivated and productive sales reps.
- Minimum of 3 years B2B digital marketing sales experience.
- Minimum 1+ years of B2B team leading experience.
- Experience managing a team in a consultative, relationship-building phone selling environment.
- Strong preference to candidates with B2B and SaaS experience selling to small to medium businesses, particularly in the healthcare market.
- A strong interest in consultative solution selling with a drive to innovate and a track-record of managing and inspiring high performing sales teams for 3 + years.
- Independent, self-starter who thrives on immersion in a rapidly changing environment and excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proactive, can-do attitude, with great follow-through and resourcefulness along with attention to detail.
- Motivational leader and metrics-driven decision-maker who knows the sales funnel intimately.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Successful track record in sales-driven environments and superior leadership skills.
As this is a senior role in our organization, compensation for this position is commensurate with experience. In addition to a competitive salary, this position may be eligible for a performance-based bonus as well as other rewards and negotiable perquisites.
- 401(k) Retirement Program
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off/Sick Time
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.