Internet Brands – Auburn Hills is looking for an in-house SEO Analyst to join the Auto Credit Express team. This is a full-time on-site position that will work within the Internet Brands automotive vertical.
The SEO Analyst is responsible for assisting with the optimization of on page content across the automotive vertical, coordinating with the SEO Manager to solve technical search optimization at an enterprise level, and providing relevant topics and keywords to our in-house content team.
- Implement white hat best practices for SEO.
- Research and implement keyword recommendations.
- Manage internal site linking and assist with site architecture.
- Analyze back-link opportunities and audit back links for disavow.
- Update blog or body content for SEO purposes.
- Assist content creators with directions to meet SEO goals.
- Monitor website performance, rankings, and lead generation.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Technical SEO.
- Knowledge of search engine best practices.
- Experience working at an enterprise level SEO is a plus.
- Basic proficiency with HTML & CSS.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Natural curiosity with desire to understand how things work.
- Comprehensive understanding of English spelling and grammar.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Work full time on location at our Auburn Hills, MI office.
- There are no set-in-stone educational qualifications for an SEO Analyst; it is common for many in the search industry to be self-taught and expected that qualified candidates will continue to self-educate to maintain industry best practices.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.