Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fields phone calls for High Performance Marketing. Qualifies leads and gathers pertinent contact and case information.
- Connects potential clients with offices within the network that represent the caller’s zipcode.
- Fields calls as a Virtual Receptionist for attorneys. Gather’s pertinent contact and case information from callers.
- Schedules appointments according to attorney instructions.
- Provides information to callers such as directions to the office, consultation costs, fax and phone numbers, email addresses and staff/personnel listings.
- Follows attorney instructions for each office and transfers/submits messages/provides info accordingly. Submits all calls with detailed, accurate and complete notes to assist the attorneys.
- Adheres to schedule.
- Acts as the face of the company by interacting with both our clients as well as callers who need legal services. Maintains a professional and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Oral and Written Communication Skills.
- Customer Relations.
- Customer Service.
- Reading Skills.
- Time Management.
- Computer Literacy.
- Keyboard Skills.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior customer service or telecommunications experience is helpful.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.