Executive Administrative Assistant
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking a sharp, motivated, high-energy Administrative Assistant to join our team. The assistant will support our Executive Assistant, CEO, and other C-level executives in a dynamic, rapidly growing company. The ability to anticipate executive needs and build strong working relationships with clients and other staff members will be essential. The ideal candidate will be a quick thinker, able to work well under pressure, able to take direction and adapt to rapidly changing priorities, exercise discretion and judgment, highly efficient, intensively attentive to detail, able to manage time-sensitive workloads, extremely organized, responsive, disciplined, warm, friendly and collegial.
- Provide support to and take direction from the CEO’s Executive Assistant in all areas.
- Manage day-to-day schedule and commitments of the CEO and other executives.
- Screen calls; establish oneself as point of contact with board members, key advisors, business network and vendors.
- Keep calendars across multiple time zones, schedule meetings, and make travel arrangements.
- Special projects and events as needed.
- Organize offices, maintain conference rooms and keep supplies stocked.
- Personal and professional errands and projects.
- Maintain spreadsheets and tracking of expenses and various schedules.
- Maintain filing systems and other general office duties.
- Provide support to the legal department as needed.
- Be available to reasonably support executives and the business during off-hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of administrative support experience.
- Positive, friendly, upbeat attitude and professional demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve and use common sense.
- Self-starter with ability to organize own work, initiate improvements and meet deadlines while managing and prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Proficiency with email, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritize and adapt quickly to fluid and fast-paced work environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong ability/desire to learn and accept new challenges.
- Ability to support a flexible work schedule, including work after-hours and on weekends.
- Must have a car and valid automobile insurance.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a casual work environment.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: administrative assistant, executive assistant, corporate administration, internet, web, online, Los Angeles