Account Executive - Avvo
Avvo is looking for stellar Inside Sales people to further develop our relationships within the legal community. This position will grow Avvo’s product sales (advertising, websites, and software) markets and be a major contributor in building our business. Our Account Executive role will have a positive impact for those seeking a challenging yet rewarding career in sales. We value individuals that are fearless, coach-able, competitive and arrive at Avvo each day with a positive attitude.
Avvo is located in the heart of Seattle at the beautiful 8th & Olive building, just a few blocks away from Pike Place Market. Nestled in Seattle's tech community, we offer scenic views of the city and surrounding areas from any floor at Avvo!
What you will do in this role:
- Our team members will acquire new accounts through high volume outbound cold-calling, networking and marketing opportunities with attorneys and legal firms.
- Present and educate Avvo advertising solutions and software products to potential clients.
- Demonstrate ability to manage negotiations and close transactions while providing information on the client's return on investment.
- Consistently perform to the highest level with meeting and exceeding new business and revenue goals.
- Ability to adapt and change within a fluid business environment.
What we would like to see in your experience:
- Experience including but not limited to full cycle sales, advertising, online B2B and customer centric roles.
- Track record of driving revenue as an individual while contributing to a collaborative team environment.
- Salesforce or Customer Relationship Management software experience preferred.
- Strong organizational, attention to detail and time management skills are a MUST!
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other technical suites.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.