Ad Services Coordinator
Pleasanton based, Nolo, is currently seeking an Advertising Services Coordinator that will support the sales team by providing day-to-day sales support and service to our existing customer base while demonstrating the ability to work independently and professionally.
- Provide advertisement-related support and fulfillment to our Lawyer Directory.
- Work with new clients to create online attorney profiles.
- Process lawyer directory billing and contact customers to resolve payment issues.
- Answer customer inquiries in Salesforce.
- Lead credits, update profiles, login information, changes to subscription, how to submit content, etc..
- Provide welcome calls to new subscribers.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently while exercising excellent judgment.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced sales environment, with a solid work ethic.
- Work well under pressure, and at all times demonstrate cooperative behavior with customers, colleagues and supervisors.
- Ability to prioritize multiple and sometimes competing deadlines.
- Work well in a team environment and contribute to the team’s success.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
- Knowledge of Vertical Response or Exact Target a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.