Client Services Representative
As we expand our Client Services team, we are looking for a full-time Client Services Representative. This position has a variety of duties largely centered on telephone support to provide support to clients seeking assistance with their website.
What you'll do:
- Handle incoming client calls, chats, emails, and support tickets from clients seeking assistance with their website while providing excellent customer service.
- Basic website content updates, photos, e-mail set-up, and support, etc.
- Conduct outbound calls regarding client education, billing, questionnaires, surveys, and approvals.
- Advise clients on their overall web presence and upsell on additional products, when appropriate.
- Perform quality assurance on client requests and new product releases.
- Strong customer service skills, including, active listening, positive attitude, and the ability to stay calm during stressful situations
- Clear verbal and written skills aimed at understanding customers’ needs and providing appropriate resolution
- Flexibility to work in an ever-changing environment
- Exceptional organizational skills and adaptability
- Telephone-based client support or customer service experience
- Basic HTML knowledge (Recognition, do not need the ability to write code)
- Knowledge of Social Media (Facebook Businesses)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.