Senior Corporate Recruiter
Internet Brands is currently in search of a Senior Recruiter to handle full-cycle recruiting for positions at the senior/executive level and deliver on expected hiring goals.
We continue to grow rapidly and need your help to find key talent!
- Network with, source and recruit director and executive level candidates.
- Consult with the Executive team to identify organizational needs based on business strategy.
- Use knowledge of market and industry trends, labor market data and competitors to develop sourcing plans and strategies.
- Build candidate pipelines to fill current and anticipated vacancies.
- Organize and document post-interview debriefing and feedback with the recruiting team.
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience (in-house experience preferred but not required)
- Experience recruiting for Director level positions and above.
- Extreme organization, successful in multi-tasking, and master of prioritization.
- Established network of executive contacts in the LA software/technology/online media/internet markets.
- Demonstrated passion for talent acquisition and significant experience identifying, screening, interviewing, and closing candidates.
- Ability to manage competing demands and accept constructive feedback.
- Advance level sourcing and networking skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- High energy and a positive attitude.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.