Tier One Technical/Customer Support Representative
Full Slate is actively searching for a Technical Support Representative who is an exceptionally motivated, self-starter with high potential to serve in our growing client services department. Should be a goal-oriented, highly organized problem solver who works well independently and in a team environment. The ideal candidate should be able to gather technical information and communicate resolution to non-technical people in a timely manner, as well as have excellent follow-through and follow-up etiquette.
- Answer Customer / Technical / Billing Support Inquiries.
- Troubleshoot and document work effectively.
- Escalate proven issues with clear, concise, and systematic process documentation.
- Help with testing new features, bug fixes, and other enhancements.
- Provide assistance to direct supervisor on various projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and positioning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational & listening skills.
- Effective prioritization skills, ability to manage time across multiple priorities.
- Flexibility handles fluidity and changes well.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
- Supportive attitude.
- Strong work ethic and attendance.
- Strong sense of passion and vision.
- Excited about promoting success and growth within a start-up environment.
- 2-3 years of customer service experience.
- Not afraid to dig into very technical troubleshooting (often involving scripts and queries).
- Excellent research skills, demonstrable resourcefulness.
- Candidates should have a love for customer service and helping others.
- Technical Background working with Internet Technologies, HTML, Photoshop, CSV, cmd, Ruby, and firewalls.
- Technical knowledge is a plus but not required (just be ready to learn!!)
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.