Associate Salesforce Business System Analyst
Internet Brands is looking for a talented business analyst to drive a variety of new initiatives in our B2B division. Our Salesforce Business Systems Analyst will work with our passionate group of talented project teams, engineers and business leaders, designing systems that connect with our millions of customers.
- Plan and facilitate requirements definition sessions with stakeholders to capture business requirements.
- Create detailed requirements, use cases, guides, and diagrams for product releases.
- Ensure projects are implemented according to requirements.
- Assist with project planning, scoping and management.
- Assist in the writing of the test plans, cases & scripts as required.
- Work with Project Management on delivery feasibility and management of project scope, resources and schedule.
- 2+ years experience as a project manager or business systems analyst, with a strong ownership of documentation.
- Proficient in generating documentation for business and technical workflow, structuring requirements documents and documenting complex specifications.
- Understanding of product development and launch process.
- Knowledge of CRM (SalesForce) system.
- Understanding of general operational business flow.
- Highly analytical, logical, and good problem solver.
- Strong written / oral communication skills, with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff - Able to plan work, organize time, and maintain workflow.
- Experience in working in fast-paced environment and juggling simultaneous projects.
- Bachelors degree.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for almost 15 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and flip flops. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.