Terms: Full-Time. This is an hourly, non-exempt position. Hours of operation are Monday
through Friday 8:00 am - 8:30 pm
About Us: Premier Disability Services, LLC® is a full-service Social Security Disability advocacy firm.
We assist individuals in successfully obtaining their Social Security Disability benefits.
About the Role
The application specialist assists claimants with completing the Security Disability application, by
asking a series of personal questions to obtain necessary information about their disability and
qualifications for disability benefits. Calls typically last 30-45 minutes, and the application
specialist must demonstrate patience and empathy. The application specialist must ensure that
the application is completed fully and accurately.
● Completes the online application for the claimant.
● Asks a series of personal medical questions.
● Uses several systems to complete the process. Website, internal, and order management
● Demonstrate Empathy, Compassion, and Patience.
● Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
● Meet productivity and quality goals.
● Use of call management software to answer calls, adhere to specified schedule, and breaks.
● Previous experience in a call center environment.
● Customer service orientated with demonstrated ability to show empathy.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Must be patient and inclined to help others.
● Must be detail oriented.
● Ability to achieve high productivity and quality standards.
● Proficient working knowledge of Windows OS, Internet, and associated software.
● BILINGUAL - English/Spanish a plus.