Sales Development Representative
Demandforce, Inc. is currently seeking a motivated Sales Development Representative looking for a BIG opportunity.
A little bit about our ideal candidate (you!):
You're a quick study, great on the phone, and don't mind traveling every now and then. You’re a bright, energetic sales professional with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills who is ready to join a dynamic team of aggressive sales executives. You're ready to compete and contribute right away to the team's success. You thrive in an environment that is constantly changing and updating in order to be on the bleeding edge of technology. Most importantly, you aren't afraid of going in for a strong close, you can't take "NO" for an answer, and are interested in the potential to make a lot of money and move up within our company quickly.
- Pursue all qualified prospects via cold calling.
- Schedule and perform web demonstrations.
- Close prospects over the phone.
- Build out a territory of your own and run it independently.
- Possess a strong willingness to do whatever it takes to stand out among the best.
- 2-5 years of relevant sales experience: Software, IT, Tech Services, Recruiting, Financial, Leasing Sales, Automotive, Health and Beauty, Medical, or Dental.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines.
- Have demonstrated heavy call volume (50 outbound a day).
- Experience using Salesforce.com to manage multiple prospects.
- Prior experience in performing web demos.
- Must have prior success in carrying a Monthly/Quarterly Quota.
- Wonderful company, fabulous team!
- Hands-on training!
- When you produce results you are rewarded!
- This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a stable company and grow!
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.