Call Center - Intake Representative
Premier Disability Services, LLC and Martindale Avvo LLC, are looking for Intake Representatives to join our growing team! This position provides high-quality telephonic support and provides Call Center Professionals an opportunity to be a part of a growing company and with long-term advancement - all while changing people’s lives for the better.
- Answer incoming calls from potential clients
- Complete online evaluations and applications with our clients
- Keep a detailed record of all caller interactions in our CRM database
- Receive Intakes for various situations from potential new clients via electronic or telephonic sources.
- Make outbound calls to clients who are requesting our services
- Make multiple follow-up calls to potential new clients with the goal of making successful contact.
- Upon successful contact, discuss their legal situation and prompt the intake contact to answer a series of questions to determine qualification for the legal intake.
- Send legal documents for signature to contacts and follow-up for signing.
- Active listening skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Customer service orientation; energetic and outgoing personality.
- Ability to communicate professionally, effectively and with empathy in potentially difficult circumstances.
- Multitasking skills and the detail-oriented focus required for a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalency, 2-Year degree in sales/business preferred
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus
- Experience in a high volume call center environment preferred
- Experience in a direct customer contact position is preferred.
- Comfort using Customer Relationship Management software (CRM)
- High-speed internet
Great Company - Great Benefits:
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation (Full-Time Employees)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (Full-Time Employees)
- Eligible for pay raises after 180 days of employment
- Personal fulfillment in helping people who desperately need disability benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Varied Schedules during hours of operationHours of Operation: Monday to Friday 8a -8:30p, Weekends 9a -5:30p
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.