Client Services Representative
Martindale-Avvo, a division of Internet Brands, is currently seeking a Customer Support Agent to join our fast-paced digital marketing company. The Avvo Customer Support Agent is the entry-level frontline contact via email and chat for consumers, lawyers/law firms, as well as internal sales representatives. This position is responsible for maintaining customer live chats, responding to basic emails in a friendly and timely manner, as well as other projects assigned to the team by managers or other departments during the hours of 9:00 AM-6:00 PM EST.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Assist in responding to basic email and chat inquiries from lawyers and consumers with a positive attitude and quick response time
- Assist customers effectively by solving customer disputes or questions
- Assist in implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Input and manage large amounts of information with a high degree of accuracy
- Quality control own and others' work
- Meet data entry goals for quantity and quality
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time by the Avvo Customer Support Manager
- Other duties regularly include auditing spreadsheets and internal queues of data for accuracy
- Strong judgment of when to escalate inquiries to Senior Avvo Customer Support agents and/or Avvo Customer Support Manager
What we’d like to see in your experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within customer service
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data entry
- Intellectual curiosity
- Strong Internet research skills
- Ability to work on a computer for an extended amount of time and stay focused on repetitive tasks for 8 hours
- Basic knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets)
- Legal office experience or domain knowledge a plus
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.