CRM Admin - MS Dynamics (6 month contract)
Internet Brands and Captorra are looking for a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Administrator - MS Dynamics 365 to join our team. This opportunity is a 6 month contract with option to extend and/or convert to full time employment.
- Perform administrative functions for CRM system including handling and updating/importing data.
- Manage user setup and deactivation.
- Provide Tier 1 and 2 level technical support for Dynamics 365.
- Administer Dynamics 365 and Power platform applications for On Prem and in client’s On-line Office 365 environments.
- Generate dashboards and reports within the CRM system
- Support Solution Architect with designated activities for CRM enhancements.
- 4+ years of experience supporting a CRM system as a CRM Admin.
- Proficient in all aspects of Dynamics 365, including creating/modifying tables, columns, forms, workflows, business rules, Power Apps, flows.
- Solid project management skills and knowledge of the software development life cycle..
- Knowledge of how Dynamics 365 can integrate with other products within and outside the Microsoft Stack, and to provide a holistic solution for integrations or reporting purposes.
- Understanding of requirement gathering and testing of web-based applications services.
- Basic knowledge of relational databases.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerApps, Flows, and Power BI a plus.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.