Manager, Customer Success Operations
Los Angeles-based, Internet Brands is currently seeking a Manager for its WebMD division’s Account Management team.
As the Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and leading a team of Account Managers. You and your team will be focused on enhancing the overall client relationship and retention rates by providing a seamless customer experience with WebMD.
Typical daily tasks of your team include provisioning services for sold products, on-boarding of new clients, regular account maintenance & review, answering in-bound customer service calls, up-selling clients on additional services and products, and handling renewal conversations.
The right candidate should be highly detail and process oriented, with strong leadership & management skills. You should excel at developing, documenting, and executing best practices and processes.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team in a key leadership position in support of our Sales team selling WebMD online directory products to medical and dental practices across the country. You will also have the opportunity to build out a new team from the ground up.
- Managing client relationships and delivering an outstanding WebMD customer experience. Be the champion of client concerns.
- Synthesizing various client issues from your team. Prioritizing and addressing the issues in a timely manner.
- Managing your team to deliver against target weekly & monthly KPI metrics such as task completions, customer retention rate, out-bound call activities, up-sell revenue goals, etc.
- Mentoring and coaching your team of Account Managers. Taking corrective actions as needed.
- Developing, documenting, executing and improving best practices related to account management and business operations.
- Establishing and enforcing CRM best practices.
- Mastering various back-end interfaces and systems used in managing client accounts.
- Completing other projects as designated by Senior Management team.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a customer facing support, on-boarding or service role.
- 2+ years of previous management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with and to develop relationships with a diverse group of personnel ranging from senior executives to mid-level managers to programmers and sales reps.
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on established deadlines, client needs, and business interests.
- Ability to multitask and manage large number of direct reports.
- Ability to effectively evaluate employee performance and take appropriate actions to coach, support, promote, demote, or terminate as needed.
- Ability to problem solve, leveraging qualitative information as well as quantitative data.
- Ability to gain technical competence in utilizing back-end account management portals and systems.
- Demonstrable experience building and scaling large teams with numerous employees is a big plus.
- Familiarity with CRM. Knowledge of Salesforce is a big plus.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Experience with medical/dental B2B businesses is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
About Internet Brands:
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.