Digital Marketing Coordinator
As the Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will oversee the day-to-day operations and performance of digital marketing campaigns across multiple website traffic sources. The role will include prospecting, negotiating, and implementing new strategic partnerships for the Affiliate Revenue Group. You will work closely with others within the organization to improve campaign key performance indicators while improving efficiency within the business unit. Must be team-oriented and be able to articulate campaign performance.
The ideal candidate will have strong marketing, analytical, technical, organizational, project management, and time management skills. We will provide all the training and mentoring the candidate will require to get up to understand core business principles and rules, campaigns, tools, and digital marketing strategy.
- Prospect and initiate relationships with strategic auto-related product and services companies
- Monitor campaign key performance indicators, and optimize online engagement rates for impressions, clicks, CTR, conversions, revenue, conversion rates, CPC, and CPM
- Use campaign performance metrics to make data-driven decisions
- Coordinate with and provide direction to team members on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to analyze and monitor the various campaign opportunities
- Promote campaigns through various mediums and channels including websites, email, call centers, and other advertising channels
- Collaborate across departments and with leadership
- Initiate and monitor A/B and multivariate testing
- Conduct research to propose new, incremental campaign opportunities
- Assist in the development of automated systems for reporting
- Research target demographics for our partners’ products and services
- Utilize multiple marketing tools to maximize the effectiveness of campaigns
- Analyze website user experiences (UX), and suggest optimizations
- Perform additional duties as directed by leadership
- Oversee campaign performance for automotive, finance/credit-related products and services, website advertising, and data records
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Build strong relationships with clients and account management
- Experience in managing digital marketing campaigns, writing ad copy, generating reports, and analyzing data
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate testing
- Be able to adjust personnel resources quickly within the business units based on weekly and monthly campaign performance
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- 1-3 years of experience developing, analyzing, or managing digital marketing campaigns based on return on investment (ROI) is preferred
- Basic knowledge of SEM/Pay-per-click advertising is helpful
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS coding is helpful, but not required
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.