Sr. Manager, Account Management & Operations
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, WebMD Care Physician Directory, Vitals.com, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
Our mission is to help consumers take an active role in managing their own health and wellness.
Los Angeles-based, WebMD Care Physician Directory, one of the fastest growing divisions within WebMD, is in search of a Sr. Manager for its Account Management / Customer Success Team.
As the Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and leading a team of Account Managers / Customer Success Agents. You and your team will be focused on enhancing the overall client relationship and retention rates by providing a seamless customer experience with WebMD.
Typical daily tasks of your team include provisioning services for sold products, on-boarding of new clients, regular account maintenance & review, answering in-bound customer service calls, up-selling clients on additional services and products, and handling renewal conversations.
The right candidate should be highly detail and process oriented, with strong leadership & management skills. You should excel at developing, documenting, and executing best practices and processes.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team in a key leadership position in support of our Sales team selling WebMD online directory products to medical and dental practices across the country. You will also have the opportunity to build out a new team from the ground up.
- Managing client relationships and delivering an outstanding WebMD customer experience. Be the champion of client concerns.
- Synthesizing various client issues from your team. Prioritizing and addressing the issues in a timely manner.
- Managing your team to deliver against target weekly & monthly KPI metrics such as task completions, customer retention rate, out-bound call activities, up-sell revenue goals, etc.
- Mentoring and coaching your team of Account Managers. Taking corrective actions as needed.
- Developing, documenting, executing and improving best practices related to account management and business operations.
- Establishing and enforcing CRM best practices.
- Mastering various back-end interfaces and systems used in managing client accounts.
- Completing other projects as designated by Senior Management team.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a customer facing support, on-boarding or service role.
- 2+ years of previous management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with and to develop relationships with a diverse group of personnel ranging from senior executives to mid-level managers to programmers and sales reps.
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on established deadlines, client needs, and business interests.
- Ability to multitask and manage large number of direct reports.
- Ability to effectively evaluate employee performance and take appropriate actions to coach, support, promote, demote, or terminate as needed.
- Ability to problem solve, leveraging qualitative information as well as quantitative data.
- Ability to gain technical competence in utilizing back-end account management portals and systems.
- Demonstrable experience building and scaling large teams with numerous employees is a big plus.
- Familiarity with CRM. Knowledge of Salesforce is a big plus.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Experience with medical/dental B2B businesses is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Work for a trusted brand with 100s of millions of site visitors each month.
- Work for a people-centric company and one of its fastest growing division.
- Great leadership and sales culture where hard work is recognized and rewarded, and fairness and respect are always top-of-mind.
- A unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the resources, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
About Internet Brands:
Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth.
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.