Data Analyst - FCA
Internet Brands is searching for a Data Analyst. As a Data Analyst, your job is to work with the FCA Dealer Digital team to analyze website, lead, sales and digital media data in order to identify products and strategies that will make FCA dealers more successful. You will need a deep understanding of analytical techniques and tools and it is helpful to have a strong understanding of automotive retailing and digital marketing.
- Develop a deep understanding of Tier 3 website, lead, sales and digital media data
- Coordinate with with FCA Dealer Digital team to define key business metrics.
- Support ad-hoc analytical reporting to drive business insight.
- Collaborate with FCA operational, sales and dealer teams to plan data and analytic needs.
- Design and deliver dashboard tools.
- Quantitative degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Economics.
- One to three years of proven experience in business analytics, reporting and data visualization.
- Ability to frame unstructured, complex analytical problems.
- High level of comfort with large relational data sets, database mining and manipulation.
- Experience summarizing and communicating key financial information.
- Clear written and oral communication skills.
- Strong Excel and SQL skills
- Familiarity with set-up and management of online reporting tools.
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Web, online, Internet, Statistics, Analytics