Customer Service Representative
Downers Grove based TherapySites, a division of Internet Brands, is currently seeking a Client Services Representative who is interested in joining a fast-paced growing online media company.
The Client Services Representative will be responsible for a variety of duties largely centered on telephone support to provide creative and strategic recommendations to clients based on the clients’ individual needs.
- Handle inbound calls and provide web knowledge and basic technical support to clients.
- Ability to maintain professional, positive attitude during difficult conversations.
- Support requests include:
- Inbound and outbound phone calls, emails and online chat.
- Website updates which include: basic changes and edits.
- Troubleshooting client issues.
- Gain a working knowledge to utilize ticketing, billing and proprietary systems.
- Assist in HTML edits, website and domain management.
- Customer service focused.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Basic HTML knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge of SEO, Telehealth or social media (Facebook).
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible, yet challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Customer service, experience, satisfaction, problem resolution, HTML, call center