Los Angeles-based Internet Brands and its Auto Enthusiast Network division is currently seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to manage marketing efforts and ongoing membership programs in support of our social media websites.
Responsibilities would include:
- Handle premium membership marketing programs for the auto community social network, supporting over 15 membership programs.
- Help implement new premium membership programs across our sites, including pricing, features, marketing, and promotion.
- Provide Community Management support in responding to user-related questions
- Help maintain social media accounts for 100+ sites on Facebook and Twitter
- Various other projects and coordination.
Our ideal candidate would meet the following requirements:
- Must be organized and detail-oriented.
- Experience working with data, content, or market research.
- Good customer service skills.
- Understanding of online forums, online social media sites, and communities.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skill set, especially Excel and Word.
- Positive attitude, work ethic, and patience.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a casual work environment.
The compensation for this role starts at $20/hour ($41,600 annualized).
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are equal-opportunity employers.
Notice to California residents: you can find information about our privacy practices, on: https://www.internetbrands.com/work-with-us/cpra