Internet Brands is currently seeking an Office Manager to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a motivated self-starter who is interested in joining a fast-paced growing company. The ability to anticipate executive needs and build strong working relationships with clients and other staff members will be essential. The ideal candidate will be a quick thinker, exercise discretion and judgment, highly efficient, intensively attentive to detail, extremely organized, disciplined, warm, friendly and collegial.
- Manage the day to day operations of the division, including office management.
- Manage day to day schedule and commitments of the CEO and other executives.
- Screen calls; establish oneself as point of contact with board members, key advisors and business network.
- Keep calendar, schedule meetings, and make travel arrangements.
- Special projects and events as needed.
- Personal and professional errands and projects.
- Maintain filing systems and other general office duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of office management/administration and/or executive assistant experience.
- Positive, friendly, upbeat attitude and professional demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with ability to organize own work, initiate improvements and meet deadlines while managing and prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Proficiency with email, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to problem solve effectively and complete projects with a sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal skills, high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Ability to prioritize and adapt quickly to fluid work environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong ability/desire to learn and accept new challenges.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Office Manager, Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Professional Services, Online, Web, Jobs, Los Angeles