Application Retainer Specialist
Martindale-Avvo is looking for an Application Retainer Specialist to join our dynamic Newark, NJ, team! This is a newly created role, where the Specialist will follow up via phone with potential claimants, process all relevant retainer forms and supporting documentation, and submit the documentation to the relevant organizations.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma.
- Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to communicate professionally, effectively, and with empathy in potentially difficult circumstances.
- Detail-oriented focus to accurately document and enter information.
- Customer service orientation.
- Meet daily and weekly production standards;
- Follow up and collect all outstanding paperwork/documents (mail or ensign)
- Ensure proper compliance is reviewed with received documents
- Work with CRM to update status
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are equal opportunity employers.