Digital Marketing Retention Specialist
iMatrix, a subsidiary of Internet Brands, is a leader in providing online marketing solutions for small to medium size practice-based businesses. Our online marketing services include professionally designed websites, Social Media management, reputation management, video marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and a custom, advanced SEO solution. Based in San Diego, iMatrix strategically focuses on specific niche markets such as the chiropractic, veterinary, and eye care industries. iMatrix has large company stability with startup energy. We are seeking a motivated Retention Specialist to join our team.
The Digital Marketing Retention Specialist focuses on individual client satisfaction and conflict resolution to ensure the long-term retention of the client base at the appropriate service tier to fit their business needs, wants, and goals.
What’s in it for you:
- Base + monthly bonus
- The opportunity to learn about advanced marketing concepts
- In-depth, comprehensive training + mentorship to set you up for success
- If you are willing to put in the work, YOU WILL BE REWARDED! We want to see you become an expert in digital marketing and have a growth path in place to help get you there
- Work with a fun and supportive team that wants to see you WIN!
What you’ll do:
- Work with advanced marketing experts to manage and maintain client relationships.
- Respond to client requests to cancel or downgrade service via telephone and email, approaching every situation with the utmost sense of urgency.
- Make every effort to retain the client's business and to ensure their satisfaction.
- Communicate in a positive way with our internal billing and collections departments to ensure any client financial issues are dealt with promptly and appropriately within our systems.
- Take the initiative to prioritize inbound requests so that the most urgent issues are addressed first and you will work with the clients directly to retain and satisfy the client.
- Process, complete and close all tickets and "shut down" all services and billing for clients on the appropriate date specified to ensure services are closed out appropriately and timely if a client does cancel.
- Ensure the delivery of a world-class client experience which promotes a high level of confidence in iMatrix through service excellence, fast cycle time, product expertise, aggressive follow-up in communication, and accurate results in deliverables.
What we look for:
- 2+ years experience in client support, success, or retention role, preferably in a similar technical industry environment, preferred.
- A history of successful client retention initiatives.
- A high level of awareness and interpersonal intelligence with an ability to "read between the lines" and give the Client what they need, not just what they ask for.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively and professionally at all levels of internal and external clients (business, creative, medical, and technical contacts at all levels).
- Passion about the positive impact you can make with each and every client.
- Proven track record of professionalism and integrity.
- The strength of character to measure your own success through the success of others.
- A strong technical aptitude with analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.