Customer Support Team Lead
Downers Grove, IL based, Therapysites, a division of Internet Brands, is in need of a Customer Support Team Lead with passion, energy, intellect and drive that can bring fresh ideas and a dedication to growing a fast paced online business. The ideal candidate will have experience managing a customer support team in an inbound call center environment. The Customer Support Team Lead is responsible for working closely with the customer support team to improve their skills, enhance our overall level of support, and work closely with other members of leadership to move the department forward.
- Support team as needed by providing insight and solutions-based answers to client issues
- Create and maintain a working environment that motivates and encourages the growth and engagement of all team members
- Review, address, and resolve escalated client support issues through careful consideration of the issue
- Take part in new hire training and ongoing coaching and learning of existing team members
- Support Operations Manager by providing consistent, effective, and actionable feedback to team members regarding: service quality, performance goals, call quality, etc.
- Engage in and promote a positive work environment with a strong sense for the importance of teamwork and effective productivity
- Develop and maintain collaborative and effective relationships with intra-company personnel and clients
- Perform other duties as needed by the Operations Manager
- Minimum 3-5 years of customer support experience
- Proficiency with MS Office and CRM tools.
- Intermediate to advanced use of MS Excel.
- Ability to read and write HTML a plus
- Exceptional communications skills both verbal and written
- Proven work-ethic and quality
- Ability to demonstrate a plan to implement team and process improvements
- Passionate and eager to learn new skills
- Must be highly organized and possess the ability to multi-task effectively
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.