Accounts Payable Clerk
Los Angeles based, Internet Brands is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our Accounting / Finance team!
- Ensure vendors are paid accurately and assist both external/internal departments with questions relating to invoices, payments and expense distributions.
- Create, maintain and file accounts payable files on a weekly basis.
- Process wires daily in multiple bank accounts and database systems.
- Enter invoices in multiple process levels, running, matching and mailing invoices to checks.
- Prepare monthly accruals (actual and estimated) batched with journal entries. Coordinate 1099 mailings.
- Download positive pay (checks) to bank and banking analysis/reconciliation for Accounting.
- Responsible for month-end closing of accounts payable.
- Reply to daily email and phone requests for check and invoice status.
- Integrate with key personnel in various departments when called upon to do so and assist managers with special audit projects as needed.
- Previous accounts payables experience required.
- Important that this candidate pay attention to detail and demonstrate a high level of self-motivation along with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be analytical, assertive, organized, detail and people oriented, and have good business sense.
- Should also possess excellent telephone skills and be able to multi-task.
- College education preferred.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.